Australia is a beautiful country famous for its desert lands, beaches and islands. All these qualities make Australia a desirable tourist destination. Rich in cultural resources, the country attracts the attention of millions of visitors every year from all over the world. It offers plenty of sightseeing to visitors. For those who love adventure, they can participate in activities like trekking, mountaineering, cycling and various other sports.
With Australia holiday packages, travelers would get to experience one of the most exciting moments of their lives. The country, with beautiful beaches and lively atmosphere all around, attracts many honeymoon couples from every corner. The country charms the couples by its beautiful locations, romantic nightlife and great restaurants.
As Australia is a vast country, so it offers various delights and wonders for travelers to explore. It might become very difficult to choose the best one. Well! Listed below are some of the greatest places to visit during your travel to Australia. Exploring each of the destinations will create unforgettable memories for years to come forward.
1. Opera House, built by a Danish architect Jorn Utzon in 1973 in Sydney, is a masterpiece. This magnificent building is one of the biggest performing art centers in the world. It hosts 1,500 performances every year. At Opera house, travelers can see the performance of local as well as foreign groups.
2. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the most popular sites among the travelers. The Barrier Reef stretches up to 2,600 km and it boasts of having 900 islands. Those who love water sport can take part in snorkeling and diving. Tourists can enjoy coral beauty at the Reef.
3. Kangaroo Island is one of the secluded places, which is far from the civilization. It is a place where you can discover some of the Aussie animals in their natural habitat. It is just another Kangaroo zoo, but other than that there are plenty other birds and koalas too.
4. Kakadu National Park is the largest national park in Australia. In the national park, tourists would get to see some of the rarest animals that include mammals, reptiles and birds. Travelers can enjoy various hiking tours in the park.
5. The gold coast is one of the major tourist destinations in Australia. Located in the South East Queensland, it is known for having various entertainment avenues for tourist. If you are looking for a luxury Australia Holidays, Gold Coast is an ideal place. It boasts of a fantastic range of attractions, beaches, shopping, places and restaurants.
6. Barossa is a grape growing valley that produces wines. Located in the region of South Australia, it is a right stop for wine lovers. The valley also offers great food along with the heritage culture. Many big names and wine brands are produced in this region.
7. Sydney Harbour, also known as “The Coathanger” is one of the most beautiful natural harbors in the world. It is positioned 134 meters above the sea level. The view of the harbor is beautified during the New Year and it is a perfect backdrop for Sydney Opera House.
8. National Gallery of Australia displays Australia’s art collections. It showcases more than 120,000 Australians, Asian and international work of art. Travelers can witness the exhibitions held at the National Gallery of Australia every year.
9. Tasmania is a clean and the least polluted island in the world. It is also referred by the name of “Island of Inspiration” because it is blessed with the natural beauty. The travelers who are looking for tranquility, Tasmania is the perfect location.
10. The Great Ocean Road is the perfect place for those who fancy driving. Stretched at the length of 250 Km, it runs from the Bellarine Peninsula to Warrnambool. The road covers some of the most outstanding sceneries in Australia.